BEAUTY | FAVE SUMMER FRAGRANCES

19:43


It's not exactly like its summer over here in the UK... All we're having is grey skies and random bursts of sunshine when the sun feels like it.
But hey, I'm entitled to wanting to get into the summer mood so here's a post with my fave summer fragances.
As you guys know from my previous posts, I love Prada Candy and I probably always will!
My mum got me my first bottle as a gift in a set and I love its sweet and girly smell. 
It's pretty strong as it's an Eau de Parfum so it's lasted me for months and stays on you for hours, which is always good.
Body sprays are also great for the summer as they are a lot lighter than perfumes and you can just spray them as a mist to refresh you as the day goes on.
My two fave mists for this season are Victoria Secrets Strawberries and Champagne Body Mist and Bath and Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist in Japanese Cherry Blossom.
If you're a fan of fruity and vanilla scents you'll love these! Japanese Cherry Blossom is always in my handbag.
My mum got these when  she went to America but I know you can also order them online here and here.

Do you guys have any fave summer fragrances? I'll love to try some more out!

Tolu x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I've never smelt any of these before, but I like the sound of the Prada one!
    xxx

      Madison's Assortment

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe